"If you're looking for a practical guide to finding and getting a job you enjoy, you found it.
Job Dating is fun, relatable, and easy to apply to plan a successful career. From a detailed process to find the job that is right for you, how to prepare for an interview, how to be successful in your new job, even how to move on after being laid off or fired, this book covers all the bases.
I particularly liked the exercises. They are challenging, but if you do them they point you in the right direction.!"
-Rusty (Amazon Reviewer)
"This book was a light bulb moment. If we could only give ourselves the grace we do in our dating lives, in our work lives, the process would be so much easier. An easy read, it provides concrete strategies for how to navigate the journey and enjoy the ride."
- Anonymous book reviewer
Whether you've worked for a while and had some career setbacks (been there!), or you're just starting out, this book reframes the work world so you can feel confident in your career journey and empowered by your setbacks to achieve those amazing goals you have.
This book gives you the strategies to:
* Feel confident in your ability to navigate your career journey
* Go into any career change situation such as an interview, job change or company shift with an excitement and confidence that is contagious
* Find peace in YOUR process and unique journey
* Create connection and foster authentic conversations at work
* Understand the meaning of changes and setbacks in your career without letting those challenges ding your confidence.
* Use gratitude to get through anything and come out stronger.
And so much more...